Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Yes it is finally Christmas. It is about 2am and I am sitting here not able to fall asleep. Working the night shift really isn't fun when you don't have to work. I seriously have been trying to fall asleep for the longest time and it is not working. It took me forever to get used to get use to this schedule and now when things are different it is hard. I have no idea what is in store for tomorrow. My parents always get use perfume and such every year. Well this is year when I was asked what kind I would like, I informed my parents that I wanted Shania Twain Perfume from Walmart. Yep that is right. Of all the thousands of wonderful smells out there the one that I really love is a Walmart Special. Now I am not saying anything about this wonderful perfume cuz I like it. But my parents spent so much more on my siblings perfume ($75.00 on one) that I seriously bust up laughing to think that they spent $20.00 on me. Anyways we will see what is instore for us tomorrow. I thought I would post a picture of our trip to disneyworld.

No comments: