Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flash Back to Childhood

I can not tell you how much I am in love with www.hulu.com. I have been spending way to much time on it. The most enjoyable part of my obsession is getting in touch with my childhood. Even as a small child I love movies and T.V. I remember early on watching The Secret Garden and The Last Unicorn. It was just part of my life. And with this was my child hood crush with Dr. Doogie Howser. I have to admit, I was in love with him. Since stumbling on hulu.com I have caught up with my favorite 16 year old doctor. Enjoy the pilot episode. And seriously check this website out, you will get addicted to it as much as I am.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, thanks for finding me and for finding Doogie. I love him too. I remember watching Doogie in the Summer afternoons with my sisters. Keep in touch. I'll be checking in.

Cluff Family said...

I am so glad that I found you!! I will keep checking in to see what you are up to!!

The Cluffs said...

Cassie you have a blog!!! I haven't seen you forever, I hope you are doing good!!! I loved Doogie too. That is so funny! I am so glad I found you! Love Shanna

Tiffany said...

Hey Cassie, speaking of flashback to childhood...its Tiffany Russell...now Marler. Anyways, found you randomly and thought that I would say hello. I hope all is going well for you.

dustyperle said...

So I saw a link to your blog and couldn't help but click on it to see how you are doing. Now all I have to say is DANG YOU. I have never watched dougie howser in my life and I find my self sitting here watching it when I should be in bed. It's like a car accident I just can't seem to look away. DANG YOU!!!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Cassie! Hey how are you? I am so glad you have a blog. It is good to hear from you!